Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Wednesday, December 19, 2012

something white

Photobucket Photobucket  
 A little sneak peek of my outfit for tomorrow's Christmas party. I've been involved with arranging our school's Christmas party this year, and this year we have a theme of White Christmas with the dresscode of "something white" - I hope someone will have the time to take a snap of my outfit tomorrow, since sadly there hasn't been any outfit pictures for a long time. The nail polish is from H&M and new as I bought it today, the color is called "Rooftop Party". Lately I've been crazy about all kinds of glitter and shimmer nail polishes, I should definitely do a post of the ones I own!

Pieni vilaus huomisen Joulujuhlan asustani. Olen ollut aktiivisesti mukana järjestämässä tämän vuoden Joulujuhlia, ja tänä vuonna meillä onkin teemana "White Christmas" sekä pukukoodi "something white" eli jotain valkoista - toivottavasti jollakin on aikaa ottaa asustani kuvaa huomenna, sillä valitettavasti asukuvia ei ole hetkeen näkynyt. Uusi kynsilakka on H&M:stä ja se on sävyltään "Rooftop Party". Olen viime aikoina ollut hulluna kaikenlaisiin hile- ja kimallelakkoihin, pitäisi tehdä pieni postaus kaikista omistamistani lakoista!

2 comments: