Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Tuesday, January 29, 2013

at home

Photobucket sweater Gina Tricot necklace eBay bracelets Thomas Sabo 

Hi guys!

I've been feeling awful ever since last Friday - my throat is super sore and I've lost my voice, a 38-degree fever and so on. Today I finally got an appointment to the school doctor, who sent me home to recover until my fever is over. Looks like this is just a really bad flu, since the laboratory results were negative to any infections. Now I'm just chilling at home, which I don't mind at all - I'm so done with this period already, can't wait for it to change next week!

I'll try to post something nice during this week, so if you have any post ideas that could be quickly posted please let me know!

Hei kaikki! 

Mulla on ollut ihan järkyttävä olo viime perjantaista asti - kurkkuni on ihan törkeän kipeä, olen menettänyt ääneni lähes täysin, 38-asteen kuume ja niin edelleen. Tänään sain vihdoinkin ajan koululääkärille, joka lähetti minut kotiin toipumaan kunnes kuumeeni on ohi. Näyttää siltä että tää on vaan todella paha flunssa, sillä labratulokset tulivat ja niissä ei näkynyt mitään merkkejä mistään tulehduksista. Nyt vaan chillailen täällä kotona, mikä ei kyllä haittaa yhtään - olen niin kyllästynyt tähän jaksoon, onneksi se vaihtuu ensi viikolla! 

Yritän postailla jotain kivaa vielä tämän viikon aikana, joten jos teillä on yhtään mitään helposti toteutettavia postausideoita niin ei muuta kuin kommentoimaan!

2 comments:

  1. make a post of your friends' styles or some people's you've seeing daily and who's style you enjoy? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like a great idea! all of my friend's have very different but fantastic styles :) of course i would first have to ask them for permission....if not then i could for example do a post of other people's style who inspire me :)

      Delete