Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Monday, December 2, 2013

christmas feeling

 photo IMG_7097_zps0c633871.jpg  photo IMG_7102_zps8c491984.jpg  photo IMG_7105_zps57ddd506.jpg  photo IMG_7107_zpsed543e72.jpg  photo IMG_7113_zps56ef500d.jpg  photo IMG_7118_zps7af57838.jpg Hello to all readers and happy December! 

Everyone who knows me must know that I am one of the most Christmas-orientated people out there, so it was no wonder that I cleaned and decorated the whole apartment (and balcony!) yesterday according to holiday spirits. I also made some Christmas tarts and drank some mulled while while doing my school work today. Christmas is by far my most favourite holiday, and I just can't wait to get my paycheck so that I can do some serious present shopping! I'm also missing some important things to complete my Christmas of 2013, maybe I'll post them here once I get them... 

Anyone else feeling the holiday? 

Hei kaikille lukijoille ja ihanaa joulukuuta sinnekin! 

Kaikki jotka tuntevat minut tietävät, että olen ehkä yksi maailman suurimmista joulun ystävistä, joten se ei ollut mikään ihme kun eilen päätin siivota ja koristella meidän koko asunnon (parveketta myöten!) juhlapyhän mukaisesti. Leivoin myös vähän joulutorttuja, joita nautiskelin tänään glögin kera kouluhommia tehdessä. Joulu on ehdottomasti suosikkini kaikista juhlapyhistä, enkä malttaisi millään odottaa että saisin palkkani niin pääsen tekemään vähän lahjaostoksia! Lahjojen lisäksi täytyy tehdä muutama pikkuhankinta täydentääkseni omaa jouluani vuodelle 2013, ehkä teen niistäkin sitten postausta kunhan saan ne ensin hankittua... 

Onko kukaan muu joulufiiliksissä?

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Soooo nice pictures :-) I love Christmas too and I've been so excited about it for so long!! Your blog is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I hope you have a lovely Christmas too :)

      Delete
  2. Näistä kuvista tulee ihana joulufiilis tännekkin! :-)

    ReplyDelete