Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Wednesday, February 5, 2014

black & grey


scarf, vest & jeans Zara shoes Jeffrey Campbell

 Outfit of the day. 
I moved in with my good friend Jontte last night and we're gonna chill together till this Friday, so this week will be a lot of fun! 
Wearing my lovely new jeans I bought on Monday, these are officially my favorite ones. It was a little slippery for Jeffrey's, but I decided to wear them anyway as I got a ride to school. It's a little cold but not too cold for my favorite vest, so I was very Zara-based today. Any opinions on the outfit?

Päivän asu.
Muutin hyvän ystäväni Jonten luokse eilen illalla ja aiomme rentoutua yhdessä perjantaihin asti, joten tästä tulee hauska viikko!
Jalassani ovat uudet ihanat farkkuni mitkä ostin maanantaina, ja voin sanoa, että näistä tuli juuri suosikkini. Ulkona oli vähän turhan liukasta Jeffreylle, mutta en antanut sen häiritä sillä sain kyydin koululle. Vähän on kylmä mutta ei kuitenkaan liian, joten olin erittäin Zara-painotteinen tänään. Mitään mielipiteitä asusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment