Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Tuesday, March 25, 2014

bandana

 photo IMG_9291_zpsd33cd6f1.jpg   photo IMG_9295_zps68f8bd68.jpg  photo IMG_9298_zps67098204.jpg  photo IMG_9299_zps89dc55b4.jpg 
bandana-scarf from my friend crop top & jeans Bik Bok shoes Jeffrey Campbell 

Hi guys!

So here's today's outfit. 
I've been obsessing over bandana scarfs for a while now, but I couldn't find my own childhood ones anywhere - luckily my dear friend Matilda helped me out today and brought me two of these lovelies, one in red and the other one in blue. I had to put on my new yet old scarf immediately, and it suited my outfit quite nicely too.
Also wearing my new crop top from Bik Bok which I love but gives me serious anxiety with the high collard...but whatever looks good, right?

Today there are 3 normal schooldays left for us IB students, and after that we are off to our study break! I really can't believe how fast this year has passed, but honestly I couldn't be more relieved either. Really happy that I don't have to go back to school anymore, haha!

What do you guys think about the outfit?

Hei kaikki!

Tässä siis päivän asua. Olen jo pienen hetken haaveillut bandana-päähuivista, mutta en löytänyt mistään vanhoja huivejani lapsuuden ajoiltani - onneksi rakas ystäväni Matilda auttoi tänään tuomalla kaksi huivia omasta kokoelmastaan, toisen punaisena ja toisen sinisenä. Punaisen päätin pistää päähäni heti, ja se sopikin yllättävän hyvin asuni kanssa yhteen.
Päällä myös uusi puolipituinen toppini Bik Bokista, mitä rakastan mutta mikä aiheuttaa lievää hengenahdistusta korkealla kauluksellaan...mutta hyvältä näyttää, eikö vain?

Tänään on enää 3 koulupäivää jäljellä meillä IB-oppilailla, jonka jälkeen suunnataan vihdoinkin lukulomalle! En voi uskoa miten nopeasti tämä vuosi on mennyt, mutta rehellisesti sanottuna en voisi olla yhtään helpottuneempi. Ihanaa kun ei tarvitse enää raahautua koululle, haha!

Mitä mieltä siellä ollaan asusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment