Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Monday, March 31, 2014

chicago bulls

 photo IMG_9463_zps07f919fb.jpg  photo IMG_9487_zps37dfb06b.jpg  photo IMG_9480_zpsb8924d7f.jpg  photo IMG_9481_zps71601090.jpg 
 top Cubus jeans Bik Bok jacket & scarf vintage boots Members.com  

My outfit for Saturday's competition. 
I wanted to wear something that represented my current inspiration - the 80's and 90's, basketball and hip hop. The Chicago Bulls jacket is about 15 years old, my sister bought it in her early teens from the US. I thought that it didn't exist anymore, and I was thrilled to find it while cleaning my brother's closet in which my mom had placed it in! I knew that the jacket would be something to stand out with, and was happy to see the judges loving it too. The bandana scarf I just got on Monday and wondered whether I should wear it or not (since the other parts of the outfit I planned already a month ago), but I decided to add it pretty much last minute and was happy with my decision. 
I was extremely happy with my outfit for the competition and I wouldn't change anything in it, since it made me really comfortable and confident. 

What do you guys think?

Asuni lauantain Tähtistailaaja-kisaan. 
Halusin pukea jotain, mikä kuvastaisi tämänhetkistä inspiraatiotani - 80- ja 90-luku, koripallo ja hip hop. Chicago Bullsin takki on noin 15 vuotta vanha, ja siskoni on ostanut sen varhaisteininä asuessamme Jenkeissä. Luulin jo että takki oli mennyttä, joten voitte kuvitella riemuni kun löysin sen pikkuveljeni kaapista äitini jäljiltä! Tiesin että takki olisi tapa erottua joukosta, ja olin iloinen kun huomasin tuomareiden ihastelleen sitä. Bandanahuivin sain vasta maanantaina ja mietinkin, että uskallanko lisätä sitä asuuni (minkä olin koonnut jo kuukauden aikasemmin), mutta päätin lisätä sen sitten viime hetkellä ja olinkin tyytyväinen päätökseeni. 
Olin erittäin tyytyväinen kisa-asuuni, sillä se oli pitkään harkittu ja tunsin oloni erittäin mukavaksi ja itsevarmaksi siinä mikä tietysti helpotti tuomareiden kohtaamista.

Mitä mieltä siellä ollaan?

No comments:

Post a Comment