Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Wednesday, August 13, 2014

the long cardigan

 photo IMG_8760_zpsc1cb82bb.jpg  photo IMG_8756_zpsc6d86fbe.jpg  photo IMG_8763_zps74459cbd.jpg  photo IMG_8771_zps8e897606.jpg  photo IMG_8776_zps011a5dc2.jpg  photo IMG_8777_zpse89c9942.jpg top & shoes H&M shorts & cardigan Zara bag Gina Tricot 

Outfit from yesterday. Can you guys believe that I got this cardigan for 50 cents at the flea market?! Neither can I really.
I feel like I haven't worn heels out in forever so I just had to challenge myself to wear them for a whole day yesterday out with the girls - it was a good idea until I had to walk home at night, and so I went to my friend's house to borrow a pair of air maxes...these floral beauties are old, I got them back in jr. high!
The fringe bag is actually my favorite and most used bag, but I seldom take pictures with it since it's the last thing that I put on when I leave the house - I love how convenient it is, and it pretty much goes with everything that I wear.

What do you guys think about the outfit?

Asu eiliseltä. Voitteko uskoa, että ostin tämän neuletakin kirppikseltä 50 sentillä?! En minäkään oikeastaan.
Tuntuu siltä etten ole käyttänyt korkoja ikuisuuteen, joten päätin haastaa itseni lähtemällä korkkarit jalassa tyttöjen kanssa illanviettoon - idea oli hyvä kunnes jouduin yöllä kävelemään kotiin, joten menin nöyrästi kaverin kautta lainaten häneltä air maxit...nämä kukalliset ihanuudet ovat melko vanhat, ostin ne yläasteella!
Hapsulaukku on oikeastaan suosikki ja samalla eniten käytetyin laukkuni, mutta harvemmin otan sen kanssa asukuvia kun se tulee viimeisenä "päälle" ennen ulos lähtöä - rakastan sen käytännöllisyyttä ja sitä, miten hyvin se sopii lähes kaikkien vaatteiden kanssa yhteen.

Mitä mieltä siellä ollaan asusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment