Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Thursday, September 25, 2014

superstar II

 photo IMG_9248_zps0133b8fa.jpg  photo IMG_9247_zps138bf8ff.jpg 
Back in Jr. High I used to hate Adidas Superstars - I just thought they were plain ugly. Now that they're starting to make a comeback with the slightly slimmer model I seriously started to see them in a new light and came to the conclusion that they're actually pretty cool. Afer checking them out a few times at the store and being seriously tempted as they happened to be on sale too, I decided to treat myself and picked them up after a ridiculously busy and rough day at work. May I introduce the Superstar II - my new favorite pair of sneakers. 

Any opinions? 

Yläasteella vihasin Adidaksen Superstareja, sillä mielestäni ne olivat kaikessa yksinkertaisuudessaan rumat. Nyt kun Superstarit alkavat tehdä paluuta hieman sirommalla mallillaan, aloin nähdä ne uudessa valossa ja tulin siihen tulokseen että ne ovat oikeastaan melko siistit. Käytyäni muutaman kerran kaupassa hiplailemassa ja alennettua hintaa ihastelemassa päätin hemmotella itseäni ostamalla ne rankan työpäivän jälkeen. Esittelyssä siis Superstar II - uudet lempilenkkarini.

Mitään mielipiteitä?

No comments:

Post a Comment