Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Saturday, November 15, 2014

black widow

 photo IMG_0663_zps8602cc22.jpg  photo IMG_0664_zps734de350.jpg  photo IMG_0671_zps08359e8f.jpg  photo IMG_0701_zps972a0032.jpg 
How to be weird: 1. buy a black lipstick 2. wear it on the regular. 
I've been planning on getting a black lipstick for a while now, but it wasn't until Halloween that I realized that you could get it super cheap from any costume shop. Yesterday, a little late from Halloween, I picked it up and this is the result. The lipstick was a little too matte for my taste, so I added some black Rimmel lip gloss that I got from a sale few years back (I wonder why no one wanted it, haha). 
I must admit that it is a little wild even for me, but what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment