Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Thursday, April 23, 2015

paisley

IMG_9611 IMG_9618p

IMG_9619p 
  black top Primark kimono jacket Noisy May jeggins Dr. Denim sunglasses H&M bag 2nd hand sneakers Adidas

Throwback to an outfit from the cruise earlier this week - I insisted on taking pics on deck, which was ridiculously windy of course so it turned out to be quite a struggle. Thankfully I got at least these taken!

Wearing a lot of new stuff actually - this beautiful, beautiful paisley-printed kimono jacket is from Noisy May and I'm obsessed with it! Already in Gdansk I shopped all and everything paisley, so it's definitely one of my favorite prints for this spring and upcoming summer. These adorable round sunglasses are from H&M, and I found this cute (yet spacious!) bag from the flea market while I was cleaning my own things away. I'm happy to say that I made 200 euros from my old clothes, which is a really good result indeed - but don't worry guys, I'll be saving it up.

Any opinions on the outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment