Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Saturday, May 23, 2015

amber romance

IMG_9883 IMG_9885 IMG_9886

Behold, my favorite scent for this upcoming summer - Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret. I'm not exactly a huge fan of VS anymore (these used to be my thing when I was in Jr. High, haha!) and I've never used body mists before now, but I realized that they are definitely much more convenient for the summer compared to perfumes due to their lower amount of alcohol and so forth. 
The body butter I got a few years ago from an old friend of mine, and the body mist I got from the cruise I took with my dear friends and coworkers earlier this week. I wasn't a huge fan of this scent before (which explains why I haven't finished the body butter after all these years), but now I've really grown to it as I realized that it's really good - not too sweet like all the other VS body mists seem to be, but elegant and mature. I'm totally in love with these! 
Thankfully there's a Victoria's Secret store in London nowadays so it will be much more easier to buy these in the future. 

Any other VS body mist owners out there? which ones are your favorite?

Lempituoksuni tulevalle kesälle - Victoria's Secretin Amber Romance. En ole ollut vuosiin mikään VS:n fani (nämä olivat murrosiässä suosikkejani, haha!) enkä ole koskaan ennen käyttänyt vartalosuihkeita, mutta tajusin niiden olevan ehdottomasti paljon käytännöllisempiä kesällä johtuen vähäisemmästä alkoholimäärästä ja niin edelleen. 
Vartalovoi on saatu muutama vuosi takaperin vanhalta ystävältä, ja vartalosuihke on taas ostettu risteilyltä jossa olin aiemmin tällä viikolla rakkaiden ystävien ja työkavereideni kesken. En ole aikaisemmin pahemmin välittänyt tästä tuoksusta (mikä selittää sen miksi mulla on kaikkien näiden vuosien jälkeen vielä tätä vartalovoita jäljellä), mutta nyt olen todella oppinut tykkäämään tästä sillä tajusin sen ihanuuden - se ei ole liian makea kuten useat muut VS:n vartalosuihkeet, vaan elegantti ja kypsä. Olen täysin rakastunut näihin!
Onneksi Lontoosta löytyy Victoria's Secretin myymälä, näitä tulee jatkossa ostettua paljon helpommin. 

Muita VS:n vartalotuotteita omistavia? Mitkä ovat omia suosikkejanne?

No comments:

Post a Comment