Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Tuesday, July 3, 2012

new shorts

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Gina Tricot 20€ (original price 39,95€) 

Bought these awesome turquoise stonewashed shorts from Gina Tricot's (Swedish chainstore) midsummer sales. I've been dreaming of these already before the sales, so I was happy to find them half priced.

Gotta say that I'm loving my tan - now that I don't go to work anymore I've been spending my days either at the beach or at the outdoor swimming hall.


What do you guys think about my new shorts?

Ostin nämä ihanat turkoosit kivipestyt shortsit Ginan Juhannuksen jälkeisistä alennusmyynneistä. Olen ihastellut näitä jo ennen alennuksia, joten olin iloinen kun löysin nämä puoleen hintaan. 

Täytyy sanoa että rakastan rusketustani - nyt kun en käy töissä enää olen viettänyt päiväni joko rannalla tai maauimalassa. 


Mitä mieltä te olette uusista shortseistani?

No comments:

Post a Comment