Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Thursday, July 5, 2012

no church in the wild

Photobucket
Photobucket
top 2nd hand + DIY shorts Gina Tricot shoes Converse All Star

Outfit from last night as I went out to hang out and see some friends. The weather is really nice right now, I didn't feel cold even while walking home at midnight as the busses weren't going anymore. What do you guys think?

I think I burnt my back today while tanning - it looks really dark compared to other parts of my body, but then again it doesn't hurt at all. Funny thing.

Asu viime illalta, kun menin ulos hengailemaan ja näkemään kavereita. Ulkona on todella kiva sää juuri nyt, ei ollut kylmä edes silloin kun kävelin kotiin keskiyöllä sillä bussit eivät enää kulkeneet. Mitä mieltä te olette asusta?

Luulen, että selkäni paloi tänää aurinkoa ottaessa - se näyttää tummemmalta verrattuna muihin vartalonosiini, mutta toisaalta se ei satu ollenkaan. Hassu juttu.

No comments:

Post a Comment