Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Thursday, March 14, 2013

you'll always be mine, sing it to the world

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
sweater Bik Bok jeans Gina Tricot sunglasses H&M shoes Dinsko 

Today's sunny day outfit. The weather was just amazing today, regardless of the minus degrees! 
I was wearing my crochet sweater for the second time, and as much as I love it I must say that it's not that warm for these days. I should probably try again later in the spring... 

What do you guys think about the outfit? 

Aurinkoisen päivän asu. Sää oli vain aivan fantastinen tänään, miinusasteista huolimatta! 
Päälläni oli jo toista kertaa uusi virkattu neuleeni, mutta aikka kuinka pidänkin siitä niin täytyy kyllä sanoa, että se ei ole kovinkaan lämmittävä näillä pakkaspäivillä. Pitäisi kokeilla uudestaan myöhemmin keväällä... 

Mitä mieltä siellä ollaan asusta?

2 comments:

  1. I like the boots :) Saw a girl wearing them on the subway recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! they're pretty new and real leather :)

      Delete