Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Thursday, August 7, 2014

best day of the week

 photo IMG_8603_zpsc2499a72.jpg  photo IMG_8593_zps61605d50.jpg  photo IMG_8641_zpsc84ce1aa.jpg  photo IMG_8597_zps8af134d5.jpg  photo IMG_8631_zpse0da8cab.jpg  photo IMG_8635_zpsdef7b4e2.jpgtop Gina Tricot skirt Forever 21 bag MiLajki shoes Zara

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, especially now during the summer - it's the mid of the week, people are out, the drinks are cheap and the entrance is free. Its not called the little Saturday for nothing! 
Here is my outfit for last night, and ironically everything is new except for the heels. I really liked the material of this white peplum top from Gina Tricot, so I got it even though I haven't bought anything from there for months. The bag is from Members - I have way to many fringed bags, but this beauty was irresistible as it was only 10 euros on sale! The skirt is a finding from the flea market on Sunday, but I'll come back to it later.

After feeling the way I feel right now I figured that I should probably calm down during Wednesdays, since I always have a little too much fun...

What do you guys feel about the outfit?

Keskiviikko on lempipäiväni viikosta, varsinkin nyt kesällä - se on viikon puolivälissä, ihmiset ovat ulkona, juotavat ovat halpoja ja sisäänkäynti on ilmaista. Ei sitä turhaan pikkulauantaiksi kutsuta!
Tässä asuni eilisillalta, ja ironista kyllä mutta kaikki muu on uutta korkoja lukuunottamatta. Ihastuin kovasti tämän Ginan peplumtopin materiaaliin, minkä vuoksi sen ostin vaikka en ole Ginasta mitään ostanut moniin kuukausiin. Laukku on Membersiltä - mulla on ihan liikaa hapsulaukkuja, mutta tämä ihanuus oli kerrassaan vastustamaton 10 euron alehintaan! Hame on kirppislöytö viime sunnuntailta, mutta palailen asiaan myöhemmin muiden löytöjen kanssa.

Ottaen huomioon tämänhetkisen olotilani tulin siihen tulokseen että minun pitäisi kenties rauhoittua keskiviikkoisin, sillä mulla on aina ihan liian hauskaa...

Mitä mieltä siellä ollaan asusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment