Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Thursday, November 6, 2014

ALEXANDER WANG x H&M

 photo IMG_9887_zps5c878285.jpg  photo IMG_9899_zps0880483f.jpg  photo IMG_9913_zps7337480e.jpg 
I forgot to tell you guys how absolutely in love and excited I about the Alexander Wang for H&M collection, but the fact is that the collection came out today and I got myself this beautiful shirt which looks so much better on. Jontte managed to order the gloves I craved for online since I had troubles accessing the website, let's hope that they're just as awesome as they looked online. The only thing that I missed out on was the grey crop top, but I'm hoping that we'd meet some day in the future. 
To be honest I am way more obsessed with the collaboration than my bank account is, which is why I didn't get everything I wanted (which is pretty much everything...). 

What do you guys think about Alexander Wang x H&M?

No comments:

Post a Comment