Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Sunday, November 2, 2014

halloween x2


Last year I was super lame and did not dress up or even celebrate Halloween, so now that I got invited to a Halloween house party which lasted all weekend I just knew that I had to make up for it and get dressed up - twice. 
My costume for Friday is something I've wanted to do for a few years now - Catwoman is just such a fun and sexy character that I'm so glad I finally got the chance to do my own interpretation of it. The mask and whip I bought for the occasion, but rest are from my closet.
On Saturday it was time for the wild card - I got the crazy idea of being Miley Cyrus this year, and the outfit came out of my closet since I just ordered some really awesome stuff from H&M. My friends even said that this outfit looks like something I would wear on the regular when not considering the hair, haha!
 Apparently being Miley was much more fun than being Catwoman, since I feel awful and have barely any memory of what happened last night...

What do you guys think about the Halloween costumes? Which one do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment