Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Sunday, November 9, 2014

red fox

 photo IMG_0415_zps5881a972.jpg  photo IMG_0419_zps587c59b4.jpg  photo IMG_0438_zps946314c6.jpg  photo IMG_0430_zpsbbfdfb8d.jpg  photo IMG_0444_zps652eedf6.jpg  photo IMG_0442_zps4c7fa28f.jpg  photo IMG_0447_zps808c39e3.jpg  photo IMG_0496_zpseef857b6.jpg baseball shirt Estradeur fur coat Beijing jeans Zara shoes Jeffrey Campbell 

Hi guys and Happy Father's Day! 

Introducing my new baseball shirt from my favorite streetstyle brand Estradeur, which I'm completely obsessed about - I ordered this and a basic white tank from Members last month already, but it wasn't until Monday that I actually received them due to their lousy shipping problems. But now I got it and I couldn't be more pleased so I guess we're all good. 
I managed to find a black pair of jeans from my closet that I completely forgot about (signs of having too many clothes..), so now I'm gonna manage with these for a while. I still want to get a new pair tho, since these are not skinny-fitted. Wearing my Lita Spikes for the first time in ages, I should definitely wear them more often again since their absolutely gorgeous and my favorite pair of Jeffrey's of all time. 
Can you guys believe that this fur coat I got from Beijing last summer now has an identical twin in Zara? How depressing, lets hope not too many will end up wearing it here in Turku... 

Any opinions on the outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment