Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Thursday, December 4, 2014

Jimmy Choo for H&M

 photo IMG_1106_zps2570ee54.jpg  photo IMG_1109_zpsfb72f338.jpg
 photo IMG_1114_zps668d1aa7.jpg 

The things you find online are sometimes purely amazing. I remember when Jimmy Choo for H&M came out and I was obsessed with every single piece in the collection, but as a poor student all of them were out of my price range. Recently I found these beauties - my size, never worn with tags on. And the best was the price - 30 euros, which is waaay less than what they were as new. Can you really blame me that I couldn't resist? 

What do you guys think about the heels? 

No comments:

Post a Comment