Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Sunday, February 1, 2015

3 stripes

IMG_9426 IMG_9458 IMG_9451 
Hi guys! 

I've had a really good week, once again. January was good to me, I feel so different and happy in some strange way that I can't really explain here. A lot of new and exciting things keep coming my way and I can't wait to tell more about them once I know better myself. Before that I'll just simply enjoy life and see what it brings to me. I'm sounding really philosophical right now which was not my intention (yeah right!), but I'll be back with something more concrete later. 

Wearing my new favourite Adidas track jacket, which I will tell more about on my next post which is all about my shoppings from Poland - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment