Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Sunday, February 22, 2015

vintage

IMG_9828 IMG_9830 IMG_9873 IMG_9871 IMG_9869 fur coat 2nd hand

My new favorite coat was a finding from UFF second hand store on Thursday. I've been wanting a fur coat for a while now, so I was so lucky to find this one for a rather reasonable price - and to know that the profits go to a good cause is a good thing as well.
 I know wearing fur is a subject that really divides the crowd, but I personally don't find buying a used/vintage fur coat as bad as getting a new on from the store and I know for a fact that I will be inheriting a few fur coats from other family members in the future as well.  

What do you guys think about the coat?

No comments:

Post a Comment