Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Wednesday, February 25, 2015

helsinki shopping

IMG_9797 
I know I was supposed to post my Helsinki shopping about a week ago but I completely forgot, oops! 
So here they are, a little late as usual; 

IMG_9762 Bik Bok 9.95€ (original price 19.90€) 

I was looking for this clutch here in Turku, but apparently I missed it cause I didn't find it anywhere so I was so happy to find this in Espoo! I love the quote, and this is also my first white clutch so I'm sure I will be finding plenty of usage for this.
IMG_9765 Bik Bok 12.45€ (original price 24.90€) 

This adorable mini-Birkin lookalike just had to be bought! Bik Bok had a "buy 3 pay 2" deal going on with the sale items, so my Helsinki-Espoo hostess Anna got herself a new bag as well so that I could get my deal.

IMG_9774 Monki 12€ 

I've been looking for a beautiful black laced soft bra for a while now and I knew that Monki had perfect ones, so visiting Monki was a must! The price was a positive surprise, I was prepared to pay much more since Monki is pretty pricey in general.

IMG_9782 Monki 10€ 

I was just fooling around trying on sunglasses but these really got to me! I didn't have any regular black round glasses, so these were a good finding.

IMG_9792 Intersport 15€ (original price 35€) 

I was so so happy to find this Nike sportsbra on sale, since I've been wanting one for ages! They had grey and lilac, but I've been really into grey lately so this was a obvious choice.

IMG_9771 Bik Bok 14.90€ 

Although I got my perfect laced bra, finding this lace bustier/crop top was love at first sight. My new favorite!

What do you guys think about the shoppings?

No comments:

Post a Comment