Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Saturday, February 28, 2015

vintage

IMG_9890 IMG_9915 IMG_9895 IMG_9898 IMG_9902 IMG_9906 IMG_9900 top Primark cardigan Vintage jeggins Dr. Denim heels Jeffrey Cambell watch Betsey Johnson

I've had an exceptionally lazy week, spending many days at home chilling with no make-up on and watching Netflix. However, yesterday we went out with my mom to have some dinner after visiting my grandpa. My grandpa has been asking for our help in cleaning my grandma's old clothes, and also asked us to take whatever we wanted with us - this cardigan is one of those clothes I took with me. I like the vintage vibe in it, my grandma had great taste.

What do you guys think about the outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment