Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Tuesday, March 31, 2015

i wear my grandma's clothes, i look incredible

IMG_8887 IMG_8884 IMG_8890 IMG_8898 IMG_8911 IMG_8913 crop top & jeans Bik Bok choker necklace KappAhl leather boots Stradivarius fur coat Grandma

My grandpa wanted to sell my grandma's old fur coat, and I decided to save it by offering to buy it myself. The truth is that fur coats really arent worth selling since you don't get much from them as second hand plus I personally prefer to keep the valuable family items in the family. 
I love this coat, not only because it is beautiful but because it reminds me of my dear grandma and the fact that she once wore it - and for that reason I shall cherish it forever. 
Hopefully one day I'll be able to pass it on in my own family!

I decided to wear the coat with some leather boots - these boots from Gdansk are simply my favorites now, they're just so damn pretty! Now that it's not icy anymore I won't have to fear for my life wearing them, since the bottoms aren't exactly winter-friendly. 

What do you guys think about the outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment