Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Tuesday, March 24, 2015

miss piggy

IMG_0201 IMG_0205 IMG_0208 IMG_0210 Adidas Adicolor Miss Piggy 

My mom and I have had a table at our nearby flee market for the past two weeks now (and I'll be having my own table starting next week, yay!), and so we go there regularly to check on our stuff and clean things up. 
I usually always find some clothes to buy, but now I think I might have made the best finding ever in history - these Miss Piggy Stan Smith's are so ridiculous and not my style that I just knew I had to get them, since no one else would appreciate them the way I do. They're not even my size, but I don't care! 

As you guys can see they are a little bit dirty, so I'm just gonna fresh them up a bit before wearing them. 
  Can't wait to post some outfit photos with these, stay tuned! 

What do you guys think about my new hilarious sneakers?

No comments:

Post a Comment