Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Monday, March 23, 2015

i'm back

IMG_0192 IMG_0193 

Hi guys! 

I've had a super duper busy week at work and spent all my free time catching up with either friends or sleep, which is why I haven't really had any chances to do anything for the blog which I am terribly sorry about. Now I'm having a few days off from work which I'm spending wisely just cleaning the house and resting - I think I catched a flu since I'm feeling pretty bad now... 

Anyways, I'll do my best to post some stuff before this month ends, maybe even an outfit if I can get someone to shoot it - we'll see... wearing some new lipstick I got on my pay day, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment