Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Wednesday, March 11, 2015

spring casual

IMG_0028 IMG_0033 IMG_0057 IMG_0066 IMG_0072 IMG_0070 IMG_0080 sweater New Yorker boyfriend jeans Zara rings H&M sunglasses Angelica Blick for Bik Bok sneakers Reebok

Hi guys, long time no see! 

The weather has been pretty decent this week, so it was time to go out to take some outfit photos! 
I wanted to wear something clean and casual in celebration of spring, which is why I came up with wearing these boyfriend jeans alongside my new Reebok's - both for the very first time. I really liked this outfit, although it is true that my bra didn't do justice for that beautiful waterfall-back of this sweater but it's ok, I didn't really go anywhere special today. 
 What do you guys think about the outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment