Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Saturday, November 3, 2012

happy halloween

Photobucket Photobucket 

Some pictures of my costume (which isn't very hard to guess...) from last night's IB Halloween Party - the laced body and glitter high heels are from London's Primark, skirt is from Gina Tricot and all the bunny equiptment are from Taiwan. I really liked my costume since I thought it was cute and funny at the same time. I even managed to match my phone with my outfit, the bunny silicone case is from Taiwan aswell. What do you guys think about my costume? 

Hope you all had a nice Friday evening! 

Pari kuvaa asustani (mikä ei ole kovinkaan vaikeasti arvattavissa...) eilisillan IB Halloweenjuhlista - pitsibody ja glitteriset korkkarit ovat Lontoon Primarkista, hame Gina Tricotista sekä kaikki puputarvikkeet Taiwanista. Pidin paljon asustani, sillä mielestäni se oli söpö ja hauska samaan aikaan. Onnistuin jopa sovittamaan puhelimeni yhteen asuni kanssa, silikoninen pupukuori on myös Taiwanista. Mitä mieltä siellä ollaan ? 

Toivottavasti teilläkin oli hauska perjantai-ilta!

No comments:

Post a Comment