Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Thursday, May 29, 2014

Costume Tähtistailaaja semifinals - teaser collage

 photo kuva2_zpsca389405.jpg
Hello my dears! 

I had great plans for today that unfortunately could not be executed - my intention was to do a video post in English for all my English-speakin readers regarding my participation in the Costume Tähtistailaaja-competition as I have only spoken of it througly in the competition language Finnish. However, last night my throat started to seriously hurt, and as a result I have nearly lost my voice and swallowing is a pain. What happened was what I had feared of, as I did catch a small cold on Tuesday when we did our final photoshoot for the competition outside while it raining. I can't really express how annoyed I am with this since I really don't want to make a video while sounding like a chain smoker, so unfortunately I need to make one on the topic later on. So if you have any questions regarding the competition feel free to ask, I would be happy to answer in the comment box! 

So that this post wouldn't be completely pointless, I made a small collage as a teaser for what is coming up. In this collage, you can see my theme and what I've been doing in one way or another. I've tried my best to keep my theme for the task private to myself, my family and closest friends till the end, so this is probably the most "revealing" post I've done so far. I personally am so happy and proud about the theme, styles and pictures and I truly hope that all of you will like them too as I publish them tomorrow. The official deadline is on Saturday, but I most likely will not be having enough time to return it then as I will be attending graduation parties and so forth the whole day. Some fellow competitors have already returned their task, but I've really taken the advantage of the peace to write my texts in the pace of my choice :) 

Tomorrow it will be out, but please do throw out any guesses of what it would possibly be? 

Heippa ihanat! 

Tämän päivän suunnitelmat menivät valitettavasti kuralle - tarkoituksena oli toteuttaa videopostaus englanniksi kaikkia englanninkielisiä lukijoitani varten, sillä olen tähän asti höpötellyt näistä Tähtistailaaja-jutuista vain suomeksi. Kuitenkin eilen illalla kurkkuani alkoi pahemman kerran särkeä ja lopputulos on se, että olen lähes menettänyt ääneni tai se on ainakin melkoisen käheä kun yritän puhua. Tässä kävi siis juuri niin kuin pelkäsinkin, eli vilustuin tiistaina kuvauksia tehdessämme. Harmitus on kyllä suuri mutta ei voi mitään sillä en millään viitsisi näin ketjupolttajalta kuulostavana mitään videota vääntää, eli täytyypä toteuttaa kyseinen video ehkäpä jälkikäteen tai jotain muuta videota englanniksi pitkästä aikaa! 

Jotta en kuitenkaan ihan tyhjin käsin tänne kirjoittele, niin kokosin pienen kollaasin ikäänkuin "teaserina" tulevasta - kollaasista siis välittyy, tavalla tai toisella, semifinaalityöni teema ja mitä olen siihen tehnyt. Olen parhaani mukaan yrittänyt pitää teemaa vain itseni, perheeni ja lähimmäisten ystävien kesken loppuun asti, eli tässä on ehkäpä suurin paljastus tähän asti. Itse olen teemasta, tyyleistä ja kuvista hirvittävän iloinen ja ylpeä, ja toivon kovasti että tekin niistä pidätte kun ne julkaisen huomenna. Deadline tehtävälle on tosiaan vasta lauantaina, mutta itse en silloin todennäköisesti ehtisi sitä palauttamaan kaikenmaailman valmistujaisjuhlissa ravatessa joten siksipä päätin näinkin "aikaisin" sen teille näyttää. Jotkuthan kilpailijat ovat tosiaan jo aikaisemmin palauttaneet tehtävänsä, mutta päätin ottaa kaiken irti siitä että saan sitä rauhassa kirjoitella :) 

Huomenna siis paljastuu, mutta arvatkaa toki mikä teema mahdollisesti voisi olla?

No comments:

Post a Comment